Honeywell HZ-338 Convection Heater
Ceramic - Electric - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: HWLHZ338
Out of Stock
This product is out of stock and we do not know when we will be getting another shipment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Check similar items below to see if a replacement product is available.
Honeywell HZ-338 Convection Heater - Digital Oscillating Ceramic Heater oscillates to distribute heat to a wider area. Adjustable thermostat can be set in 1 degree increments. Large, easy-to-read LED display shows temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. You can program timer for automatic shutoff in one to 10 hours. Heater features large easy-to-read display, two heat settings for energy-efficient heating options and recessed carrying grip. Safety Matters technology includes flame-resistant plastic, HPN-type power cord, auto-off hi-limit switch, motor thermal cut-off fuse, backup thermal circuit breaker and power-on light.
- Adjustable thermostat can be set precisely in 1° increments.
- Oscillating heat distribution provides wide and even warmth to room.
- Programmable timer allows for one- to 10-hour automatic shut-off.
- Adjustable thermostat can be set precisely in 1 degree increments.
- Power indicator light.
- HPN-type power cord.
- Two heat settings--low (750 watts) and high (1,500 watts).
- Safety features include: auto shut-off hi-limit switch, motor thermal cut-off fuse, backup thermal circuit breaker, power indicator light and HPN-type power cord.
- Housed in a flame-resistant black plastic body with a recessed carrying grip.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this unit as a fan to create air flow and distribute the heatAsked on 4/6/2011 by louis from santa monica
A:The Honeywell Ceramic Heater oscillates to distribute heat over a wide area.Answered on 4/8/2011 by Adam
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question